Welcome to the website located at www.amabokoboko.com (“Site”).
In these Terms, the words “Amabokoboko”, “we,”, “our” or “us” means Amabokoboko Sport Trust and Sportsmart a division of Umamart (Pty) Ltd., including our directors, staff, employees and affiliates.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before purchasing any products from the Site (“Products”).
Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
By accessing or using the Site, you are accepting these Terms (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent), and you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms (on behalf of yourself or the entity that you represent). You may not access or use the Site or accept the Terms if you are not at least 18 years old. If you do not agree with all of the provisions of these Terms, you must not access or use the Site.
We may change these Terms from time to time. If we do, any changes will be effective immediately and we will take reasonable steps to let you know about any changes, either by a notice on the Site or by sending you an email. If you keep using the Services after a change, that means you accept the new terms.
2. ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
We attempt to be as accurate as possible with respect to the descriptions and sizing of the Products. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit card/Debit card or EFT through Payfast Payment Gateway;
Payment for any Products ordered on the Site must be received in full before any order will be processed. Failure to make payment timeously will result in the cancellation of your order.
All payments on the Site are processed via third party payment processors.
In order to protect our interests as well as yours, we may scrutinise transactions to prevent fraud. A transaction may be refused if we are not satisfied that it is legitimate. No other method of payment, including gift vouchers, will be accepted in respect of the purchase of Products on the Site.
Delivery of the Products is carried out by third party service providers.
Details of the delivery of the Products (including the cost of delivery) will be provided to you when you place your order on the Site. Please note that we do not accept any liability for any delays or damage to the Products that may be caused by the courier company.
The risk of loss and title for any Products purchased from our Site pass to you immediately upon our delivery to the courier company.
4. RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE
This clause is covered in the Return & Refund policy.
5. USE OF THE SITE
- You agree not to access or attempt to access any part of the Site by any means other than through the interface provided by us.
- You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations pertaining to your access to and use of the Site and your customer profile, or any part of these.
- You will not engage in any activity that interferes with, or disrupts, the Site or the servers and networks that host these. You may not use date mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site.
- The Site and the content provided therein may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. Please note further that deep linking, embedding or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of the Site and/or the materials therein may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- Furthermore, you may not attempt to circumvent, disable or interfere with the security related features of the Site, Software and/or Services or features that prevent or restrict use of copying any content or enforce limitations on the use or content therein.
You may not yourself, or through a third party –
- use the Site for harmful, unlawful or illegal purposes, including, without limitation to:
- impersonate any other person or use a false or unauthorised name so as to create a false identity and/or e-mail address or to misrepresent the origin or identity of any communications;
- collect, harvest or otherwise obtain personal information, (including personal information as this term is defined in POPI), relating to other users;
- create, store and/or send unsolicited commercial communications; or conduct any fraudulent activity including any “pyramid scheme”, “ponzi scheme” or “chain letter”<./li>
- use any customer profile in a manner so as to advertise or promote your or any third party’s products or services and/or impersonate another person;
- copy (other than for backup, archival or disaster recovery purposes), reproduce, translate, adapt, vary, modify, distribute, lease, license, sub-license, encumber or in any other way deal with any portion of the Site for any reason and in any manner, unless it is consistent with the intent and purpose of these Terms;
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- collect service listings, descriptions or other information displayed on the Site;
- write and/or develop any derivative of the Site or any other software program based on the Site;
- adapt, modify or enhance the Site. In the event of you effecting any adaptation(s), modification(s) or enhancement(s) to the Site in breach of this clause, such adaptation(s), modification(s) and enhancement(s) hereby vest exclusively in us and you hereby assign all rights in and to, and waive any and all moral rights in and to, such adaptation(s), modification(s) and enhancement(s), which assignment we accept;
- without our prior written consent, provide, disclose, divulge or make available to or permit the use of or give access to the Site by persons other than you.
- remove any identification, trademark, copyright or other notices from the Site and/or any personalised item, it being specifically recorded, acknowledged and agreed that trademarks proprietary to or licensed to us will automatically be incorporated in all customer profiles.
- establish a hyperlink, frame, metatag or similar reference, whether electronically or otherwise (collectively “linking”), to the Software and/or Site or any subsidiary pages.
- use the Site or any personalised item to transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans, bombs, time-locks, phishing programmes or other harmful programmes; and/or penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Site ’s security measures.
6. OUR RIGHTS
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Site with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Site. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Site. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Site or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Site; and/or
- change these Terms from time to time, and your continued use of the Site following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms, then you must immediately stop using the Site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our website.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology (collectively “Cookies”) depending on the features offered. Cookies are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via Cookies; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, Cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate Cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Site).
8. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, which will allow us to communicate with you via e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, satisfy any and all legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and further accept that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable in any way whatsoever, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including but without limitation to, any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. The materials that can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by us and we are not responsible for the contents thereof. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third-party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
10. MONITORING AND SECURITY
We hold the right in our sole and absolute discretion, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Site. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms or complaints and take any action that we may deem appropriate which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access, and/or the removal of any materials from the Site .
Whilst we have taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this Site and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this Site are free of viruses, Trojans, time bombs, time-locks, phishing programmes or other harmful programs.
We do not undertake to actively monitor the uploading, reproduction, display, use, distribution or sharing by a user of his/her profile, for example on websites dedicated to discussion forums and/or blogs, nor do we have control over material posted on such discussion forums and/or blogs.
You acknowledge that because information is transmitted via the Internet, such information, irrespective of whether it constitutes personal information, may be susceptible to monitoring and interception. Accordingly, you are discouraged from transmitting to the Site any information that may be viewed as confidential and/or of a sensitive nature and you bear all the risk of transmitting information in this manner. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss, harm, or damage suffered by you as a result thereof.
We hereby reserve the right to take whatever action we find necessary to preserve the security, integrity and reliability of our network and back-office applications. You may not utilise the Site in any manner which may compromise the security of the Site in any manner whatsoever, which shall include without limitation, delivering or attempting to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to the Site , which is expressly prohibited.
The Site, Services and Software are controlled, operated and administered by us from our offices within the Republic of South Africa. We make no representations that the content of the Site is appropriate or available for use outside of South Africa. Access to the Site from territories or countries where the content of the Site is illegal is prohibited. You may not use this Site in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from locations outside of South Africa, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content included on the Site , including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our property or the property of our content suppliers and is protected in terms of intellectual property laws in South Africa (including trademark and copyright law) as well as international copyright laws.
The compilation of all content on the Site is our exclusive property and is protected by copyright law.
All software used on the Site is our property or that of our software suppliers and is protected by copyright law.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site registered and unregistered Trademarks belong to us or the manufacturer of the Products (as the case may be). Nothing contained on the Site, except as expressly stated in the Terms, shall be construed by you as the granting of any license or right to use any Trademark without our prior written permission. All rights in and to the content and Trademarks are reserved and retained by us and/or our content suppliers.
You further acknowledge that we and/or our content suppliers are the proprietors of all the content and trademarks on the Site , whether it constitutes confidential information or not, and that you hold no right, title or interest in any such material.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials and products included on the site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the site, the servers, or e-mails sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable in any way for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site in any manner whatsoever, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
13. INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In addition to any other indemnities provided in these terms, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify us, our affiliated companies, officers, agents, directors and employees and agree to hold us free from all loss, damages, claims and/or costs, of whatsoever nature suffered or incurred by us or instituted against us for any reason whatsoever, whether the claim or action arises from delict or contract, or any infringement of whatsoever nature, arising out of or pursuant to your use of the site, including, without limitation, all loss, damages, claims and/or costs suffered or incurred by us or instituted against us as a direct or indirect result of your use of the site, and such indemnity shall extend to the reasonable costs that may be incurred by us in defending any action instituted against us.
Your use of the site is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof. We do not accept liability that may arise in connection therewith.
In no event shall we, our directors, employees, officers, service providers or subsidiaries be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the website, the software our services or the terms and conditions (howsoever arising, including but not limited to negligence).